You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2012 10:17 am  #1

NorthStar Dragway TMCCC Race is on for this Sunday Sept 16th

From Grady Hentz,

I had some people that had heard about some changes at the Denton track ask if anything had changed. The short answer is no.
I spoke with the new owner/manager and they are expecting us as planned. With new people in place there may be some hickups but we've been there before and made it through.

See Ya Sunday at 8 AM
Grady

Thanks for making this happen Grady - we all appreciate knowing this early in the week.

Bill Boon
Texas Trailer Man
10050 Jacksboro Hwy, Lakeside, Tx 76135
(817) 759-1950 Website www.texastrailerman.com

9/12/2012 1:03 pm  #2

Re: NorthStar Dragway TMCCC Race is on for this Sunday Sept 16th

Hey that sounds great. What did every one think of how Ennis was this time?  My self I think they did a great job. We got started early and was able to finish early. I don't know if my letter to them did this but it was very good. The only thing I did not like about it was that RED LIGHT in first round is very RED. 

9/13/2012 6:30 pm  #3

Re: NorthStar Dragway TMCCC Race is on for this Sunday Sept 16th

I liked Ennis this time around. Same result as  the first Ennis race for me. I have not raced on any of these tracks that the TMCCC runs it's series on until this year, but I like them all with Kennedale being my favorite so far. I like racing with TMCCC also. Great group of folks and great racing too. Just waiting on sunday.

Board footera