You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/20/2012 7:55 am  #1

Wrong jacket size

I received my jacket last week and I know for a fact I ordered an XL but I got a Medium. There is no way the medium will fit me, is there any way to fix this?

6/20/2012 4:24 pm  #2

Re: Wrong jacket size

Just hang on there are people that will that will take care of this for you. Hey you got to remember these guys have other jobs also and this is just for fun and they do a great job of helping us have fun. Just be patient and you will get the right jacket. I don't really think you need it right now. They will get on the board and take care of you. Have a nice day. 

6/23/2012 7:52 am  #3

I figured the sooner I let someone know the better. With this Texas weather, I'll probably never have to wear it I don't know what possessed me to get the heavier one last time, I'm so glad I got the light one now.

6/23/2012 9:06 am  #4

Send a PM to gradyrt and explain the problem. If he can't help he will tell you who to talk to.

6/26/2012 1:19 am  #5

Hey Vincent, I am out of town on business this week and will look and see what I ordered when I get back in town on Sunday. Sorry if the mix up was on my end, we'll get it sorted out.

Robert

7/05/2012 8:31 pm  #6

Vincent,

I sent you an emial to the address you listed on your winners form, but it bounced back as invalid.  Anyway, you marked XL on the form and I mistakenly put M on the order.  I will order you another jacket in XL.  Sorry for the mix up.

REV

7/18/2012 9:21 pm  #7

Thank you so much!! Any idea when I can expect it so I can look out for it? Also how do I change my email? I thought I put iarrobinovincent@yahoo.com but I guess I didn't.

7/18/2012 9:23 pm  #8

Also did you want the other jacket back? Not sure what you would do with it, not sure if you could get some sort of reimbursement for it or not.

7/18/2012 11:08 pm  #9

Hey Vincent,

Should take 2 to 3 weeks. Yes, I need to send the wrong one back, they can change the name for me. Hopefully the will send a return envelope. Let me know when you get it.

Thanks,
REV

8/25/2012 7:37 pm  #10

Still haven't gotten the jacket. Any ideas where it is at?

8/26/2012 12:12 pm  #11

Crap. Let me see if I can find out what is going on. I'll get back to you.

8/26/2012 12:30 pm  #12

Ok thank you .... no terrible rush .... can't wear a jacket for another few months .... probably never actually with Texas weather

8/30/2012 11:24 am  #13

Vincent, not sure what happened, but they are sending the jacket to me.  Will you be at the race on september 9th? I'll bring it then, or mail it to you.  let me know which you prefer.

Thanks,
REV

8/30/2012 1:59 pm  #14

I will try to be there at the race. My truck was wrecked on the passanger side pretty bad, it still drives perfectly okay, do you think I will be allowed to race it?

8/30/2012 2:11 pm  #15

Should be ok, as long as you pass tech

8/30/2012 2:14 pm  #16

ok then, i will try to make it to the september 9th race then.

Board footera