You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/19/2011 7:34 am  #1

Car

Finally car is painted My son had it done for me for fathers day

6/19/2011 2:28 pm  #2

Re: Car

Did you get a water pump on it?

6/19/2011 6:59 pm  #3

broom wrote:

Finally car is painted My son had it done for me for fathers day

Pics or it didn't happen. 

Racing is done with 3 pedals

6/19/2011 8:17 pm  #4

yes got the electric motor replaced  the next day and bought a spare one to put in the trailer with new toggle switches as well

6/20/2011 5:04 pm  #5

Gonna have to come bye and see it, Guess Michael figured you weren't ever going to get too it

6/20/2011 6:27 pm  #6

Well I am glad you got it fixed.  My point on this was that was the first time I ever heard of someone asking for a few minutes until someone brought them WD40 to spray on their water pump. There were five cars left and your car was pulled on the first card, you should have been ready and if not the other person gets a competition buy run. Instead they let the normal buy run go first so you could get your car ready. That is not right. People are saying that we do not run for money but you are getting in free all this year so that seems to me that it is about money. I have not been with the club as long as you but I think we all should get the same advantage if that is the way it works. By the way I have been racing since 1976 on and off so I try to keep up with rules. If anyone can give me a reason that I am wrong I am open to hear them. We joined this group to really have fun and we are, but this is one thing that came up and it has been eating on me.

6/21/2011 9:17 am  #7

It's called sportsmanship. One of these days you will need a break and hopefully you'll get the same consideration he did. We are doing this for fun and there is no reason to get nitpicky over it. Relax and enjoy.

Last edited by stumpy (6/21/2011 1:41 pm)

6/21/2011 9:57 am  #8

stumpy wrote:

It's called sportsmanship. One of these days you will need a break and hopefully you'll get the same consideration he did. We are doing this for fun and there is no reason to get nitpicky over it. Relax and enjoy.

OK I can live with that. I will not say anymore about it.

Last edited by stumpy (6/21/2011 1:41 pm)

6/21/2011 4:24 pm  #9

The man at the track said are yall cool and ready and i said give me a minute and he said ok i will run the bye first so. i was ready before the bye pulled in the water box.I had no problem running before him but (george ) the bye run said we would run first.and give me a minute. And i pulled right up behind him in the water box .And my card was the second one pulled the bye was pulled first.And i have to pay to get in and races i have not received free yet so Sorry if i messed you up by getting wd40 to sray on my pulleys so my electric motor would turn my water pump.But it is fixed now thou.But once again I'm sorry that happened
   Started racing last year in the club and now this year so I have not been in it long.just 1 full year in the muscle car challenge series

Last edited by broom (6/21/2011 4:38 pm)

6/22/2011 7:58 am  #10

Well I guess I eat crow on that one. I got the thing all wrong and I had got some bad information. Sorry about ever thing I wrote. I will try to do as Stumpy says. Sorry again.

Board footera