You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2010 3:27 pm  #1

Thanks to Ron & Charlene Dillinger for doing the TMCCC series

Ron & Charlene - We know it is a lot of work and takes up a lot of your time, but we racers really appreciate what you folks do to put on the TMCCC series. 

We have had lots of fun racing the series and we have made a lot of friends because of it. Thanks so much for the opportunity.

Gary & his crew ran a pretty smooth and quick program yesterday at Texas Raceway. The track had the best "Hook" that we have experienced all year there.  Looked like a pretty good turnout for the final race of the series. 

Was exciting to see our pal Kim Humphrey there yesterday running his Yellow 74 Dart Sport - and the Castleman brothers with their Green Dodge Challenger. 

Congratulations to all the finalist yesterday, especially "Mad Max" who whooped up on me in the final of the "Big Dog" in Electronics" class.  We look forward to seeing everyone at the banquet this Saturday.
Bill Boon

Bill Boon
Texas Trailer Man
10050 Jacksboro Hwy, Lakeside, Tx 76135
(817) 759-1950 Website www.texastrailerman.com

11/08/2010 3:36 pm  #2

Re: Thanks to Ron & Charlene Dillinger for doing the TMCCC series

I'll second that.
Its got to be a tremendous amount of effort and time invested to get these series to come off as well as they do.
Ron & Charlene we applaud the great job you do for us every year.
Thank you.

11/10/2010 10:29 am  #3

Don't forget to say thanks to the board also!!! They are YOUR club representatives that speak for YOU at the meetings.

Thanks Mark and Grady!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________
Webmaster for: TMCCC, Ronnie Sox, Butch Leal

11/10/2010 1:20 pm  #4

Absolutely Mike.  A big thanks goes out to Mark Buchanan and Grady Hentz for being our Cowtown Mopars Performance Team Leaders and Representatives for the TMCCC series.  You guys have been awesome leaders, mentors, team mates and friends.  We thank you for your tireless efforts in keeping us organized and aware of what goes on.  Thanks for sharing your knowledge and giving your assistance. 
Thanks a bunch to "Cookie" for being there each and every race with his great food preparations - you the Man Ken !!! 
Thanks Mike Miller for keeping up the web sites and getting the points posted for us.
I personally look forward very much to next year, next season and doing this all over again.  Who Knows, I might even come out of retirement and run for a championship next year - hahaha.  I did say might !!

Bill Boon
Texas Trailer Man
10050 Jacksboro Hwy, Lakeside, Tx 76135
(817) 759-1950 Website www.texastrailerman.com

11/11/2010 7:21 pm  #5

Yes thanks to all that put it all together and keep it going 

525B      Ray Alan Race Cars

Board footera