You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2015 1:14 pm  #1

Ardmore is canceled this weekend how about a reschedule at Redline?

Since Ardmore has been canceled would it be possible to reschedule this race at Redline when it reopens probably in June if not May?  And still get the extra points?

David N.
Team K

4/24/2015 1:22 pm  #2

Re: Ardmore is canceled this weekend how about a reschedule at Redline?

Phillip is working on a reschedule at Ardmore. As for a Redline race I think it would depend on whether or not there were other scheduling conflicts at this late date.

4/24/2015 2:15 pm  #3

Just checked out their facebook page and they are busting butt to get it ready. Looks great and no more suspension killing entrance road. Concrete walls instead of guardrail. Fantastic. Would be super if we could get a tenth race this year at  the new track. Even without extra points.

4/24/2015 6:32 pm  #4

stumpy wrote:

Just checked out their facebook page and they are busting butt to get it ready. Looks great and no more suspension killing entrance road. Concrete walls instead of guardrail. Fantastic. Would be super if we could get a tenth race this year at  the new track. Even without extra points.

AMEN!!!!

4/25/2015 11:24 am  #5

I'm all for 10 races. Reschedule for ardmore and a tenth race at redline

4/26/2015 8:15 pm  #6

Might be a good Idea to have management contact Mike and see if something can be set up. If its' profitable for both, it would probably help Redline  get back up on it's feet n running. TMCCC always had a pretty good turnout for redline, right?

4/27/2015 6:57 am  #7

RandTx wrote:

Might be a good Idea to have management contact Mike and see if something can be set up. If its' profitable for both, it would probably help Redline  get back up on it's feet n running. TMCCC always had a pretty good turnout for redline, right?

I would think so?  No schedule out yet.

David N.
Team K

4/27/2015 3:43 pm  #8

Management has heard your voices. They are looking into a race there but no gaurentees. Keep your fingers crossed.

4/27/2015 4:54 pm  #9

stumpy wrote:

Management has heard your voices. They are looking into a race there but no gaurentees. Keep your fingers crossed.

That would be nice!

Carl - Team K
2006 Cadillac STS-V, 1986 Buick Grand National

4/27/2015 6:30 pm  #10

Because the president has other things more important then living on this board and has a job to go to. I get  to play middle man.

4/27/2015 7:59 pm  #11

stumpy wrote:

Because the president has other things more important then living on this board and has a job to go to. I get  to play middle man.

Wow really? A simple question translates to living on this board? That's pretty amusing as well as a little over dramatic. I agree with wonderjet, why can't they let us in on future ideas, plans and time frames by simply posting something here. Afterall, isn't the primary reason for forums communication? And it only takes a minute or two. Having been president of various organizations both local and national as well as having a job and family I can tell you for a fact that it does the entire organization good to spend a few mintues a day on the forums.

Last edited by strieg3 (4/27/2015 8:01 pm)

Red River Car Club Racing

4/27/2015 9:29 pm  #12

Okay, may be living on the board was a bit strong. But with having a business and family to deal with limits his free time. I talk to Phillip about things posted here and he occasionally askes me to post for him because it's quicker. Like the Ardmore closing last weekend and the requests for a race at Redline.  I'm just helping keep the word going both ways. For those who like updates I will do my best to keep that happening.. BTW I think every club has a representive that can talk directly to the board so why not have them keep you and this site updated? With this series once the schedule is set up there isn't much else that changes unless there is a race canceled. Then Phillip and the rest of the board do their best to get it rescheduled quickly and as soon as they do it gets posted here.  Other than that there isn't much to post about. This Redline deal is  brand new and Phillip is working on getting a race there but a lot of that depends on what Mike, the new owner, has already scheduled. So until they get something worked out there isn't any thing to say about it. No use in getting everyones hopes up and then it not happen.

4/28/2015 3:40 am  #13

Well based in ardmore's schedule on their website may 17th 24th and 31st are all free. And that should be plenty of time for all of us to be ready. Just throwing it out there

4/28/2015 9:34 am  #14

Oreos_stang3 wrote:

Well based in ardmore's schedule on their website may 17th 24th and 31st are all free. And that should be plenty of time for all of us to be ready. Just throwing it out there

I vote for the 31st.  If indeed I get a vote?  

And Redline in June maybe?  Just not the 14th as I am celebrating 30 years of  honey do's with my honey. lol 

David N.
Team K

4/28/2015 5:53 pm  #15

I would vote the 24th

4/28/2015 8:45 pm  #16

there is alot of big braket races on the last two weeks of the month so i vote in june

4/28/2015 9:04 pm  #17

June would be fine or whatever. I'm going back on my vote. No 24th

4/30/2015 9:46 am  #18

Looks like Ardmore will be rescheduled for June 7th.

Board footera