You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2014 8:31 am  #1

Donations for Robin at Texas Raceway

Donations for Robin
with Texas Raceway matching all donations.
donation link at www.texasraceway.com

3/05/2014 6:14 pm  #2

Re: Donations for Robin at Texas Raceway

I would like to see us come together and help this lady out. Shelly and I have always been used to seeing her smiling face ever time we go to the track. I would like to see all the clubs come to together and help. We could set up a box for people to give a dollar or two and the the track will match it. Hey Stumpy can you maybe help get this started at the first race. I think you might be good at things like that. By the way the long range forcast I heard today is  77 degrees the day of our first race.

3/06/2014 10:28 am  #3

How about a donation box at the TMCCC table? That way when we come to pay our dues on the 16th we can drop some cash into the box.

~Sarah
TMCCC President
(Ford Muscle Race Club)

3/06/2014 12:58 pm  #4

1 fast gt wrote:

How about a donation box at the TMCCC table? That way when we come to pay our dues on the 16th we can drop some cash into the box.

Hey that sounds like a great Ideal. I will talk to Cindi and see if she has a picture of Robin and I will make up a box for people to help. Will everyone go for this?  If so I will start getting it set up.

3/09/2014 1:00 pm  #5

Sounds good! We call help support as recommended with a donation box at the TMCCC sigh up tent where Robert and Bill always are.

Thanks
Mark

3/11/2014 2:02 pm  #6

Sounds good. lets do it.

3/12/2014 10:45 am  #7

Donation sent. We send or best thoughts to Robin for a quick recovery. Rick and Susan.

Board footera