You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2013 5:26 pm  #1

Season Champs

Just wanted to drop a note to all the season champs this year! Way to go gang! I have had such a fantabulous year this year. It is a little bittersweet in that I missed the championship by A point. lol Also, some of you may know that it was my last year racing as well. Moving on to different things in my life and will not have time to play as much as I would like. I may still see ya at an event or two in the spring but that is not a certain. Susan Browell made this run to the championship very hard, that little PT is a pain in my butt.....haha....Tim Baker, not being mean here but i have never been happier to see you lose! Don Deering ( EL GORDO DIABLO )....thanks for making me laugh this year!! Mike Bearce, you are a fierce competitor and I enjoyed racing you as well this year. Sparky, keep your chin up and practice hard man...you can do it!!! Jerry Nevil, that dang hotel on wheels....man you are a tough one. Any rate, thank you all for a hell of a season and I'll see you at the banquet!!

P.S. Congrats from the deepest part of my heart goes to my buddy David Lancaster on winning the Electronics class. As most of you know that is where i used to play. That class this year has really stepped up in intensity. Bunch of fast buggies!

P.S.S Brent you did a hell of a job this year too!!!! as did your mom Kamie!!!

10/29/2013 5:17 pm  #2

Re: Season Champs

Jeff

We are going to miss racing against you this year.  We will all miss you next year.

Mike Bearce
​Treasurer - TMCCC
Cowtown Mopars
2015 Dodge Charger

Board footera