You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2013 10:11 am  #1

Mike Moriarity a real racer

Mike came through for me when my Dakota died at Ennis and stranded me. My PCM died and truck wouldn't run so Mike loaned me the PCM from his race truck so I could get home. Great guy and does what those in the racing community are famous for. Helpling where needed. Also Thanks to Rich Lemmon and Mark Buchanan for volunteering to tow me if necessary. Thanks to Mike that was needed..Great racing friends all.

9/09/2013 1:07 pm  #2

Re: Mike Moriarity a real racer

yep and pretty amazing swapping pcms actually worked lol.

9/09/2013 1:19 pm  #3

Hey Rich, you paid it forward when you stopped to help me, Mike, Mark and Rich Lemmon paid it forward by offering and helping you.  You guys are dead on, this is what our little community of racers is all about, and it's been this way for over 20 years.

Bill Boon
Texas Trailer Man
10050 Jacksboro Hwy, Lakeside, Tx 76135
(817) 759-1950 Website www.texastrailerman.com

9/09/2013 1:32 pm  #4

Randy the odd thing is even though his PCM was programmed for  high performance heads, cam and intake I didn't have any extra power but got way better gas milage with it. I'm thinking my PCM has been messed up all along.

9/11/2013 4:40 pm  #5

I know what you'all are talking about because Mike helped me out also. He is a real stand up Guy.

9/16/2013 8:49 pm  #6

Stumpy it was not a problem at all. The way I look at things is I always try treat people the way I would want to be treated. I know that if I needed help there's always more than 1 of you that would pitch in to help. Just doing my part.

Board footera