You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2013 8:21 pm  #1

Sunday's Race at the Motorplex

I talked to Eric at the Motorplex earlier today and the temp Sunday
shouldn't be an issue. All cars will be tech in lanes and classes
run slow to fast. The racers running electronics, super pro and pro
can make 1/4 runs in time trials but eliminations will be
run 1/8 in these 3 classes. It will be no problem that is what they 
do on their points races. 

See ya at the track
Mark

3/22/2013 9:06 pm  #2

Re: Sunday's Race at the Motorplex

What about chance of rain?

3/23/2013 8:09 am  #3

Oreos_stang3 wrote:

From what Ch. 5 said this morning the rain will be gone but windy 15-20mph and a high of 55 degrees on Sunday.

Last edited by fAST86GN (3/23/2013 8:09 am)

David N.
Team K

3/23/2013 9:32 am  #4

fAST86GN wrote:

Oreos_stang3 wrote:

From what Ch. 5 said this morning the rain will be gone but windy 15-20mph and a high of 55 degrees on Sunday.

K. I just know its crappy up here

3/23/2013 12:01 pm  #5

Well I just went to Mansfield and I thought what the heck. It looked like snow on the sides of the road and I found out it was small hail from this morning. I did not hear that this morning. I guess we have to wait for the thaw and then we will be ready to race.

3/23/2013 7:03 pm  #6

Sorry for the bad info we have updated info and racing below 54 degrees is not recommended at the Motorplex. The race March 24 is cancelled 
at the Motorplex. To much wind and to low temp. Sorry again for the delay and timing
but we will have a new date in a few days. Ssee ya at North Star
April 7th. I hope!!!!
Mark

3/25/2013 12:29 pm  #7

Well Mark since no one has posted on it I will I think you did a good job on calling that race. I doubt that we would have had that many cars with the weather. With most of us up in years it would have not been good for us to be out in that weather. If we make the race up fine if not OK I am not going to get into that again. We are all here behind you Mark and we will go with what you say. Just tell us it is time to race.

3/25/2013 4:11 pm  #8

wonderjet16 wrote:

Well Mark since no one has posted on it I will I think you did a good job on calling that race. I doubt that we would have had that many cars with the weather. With most of us up in years it would have not been good for us to be out in that weather. If we make the race up fine if not OK I am not going to get into that again. We are all here behind you Mark and we will go with what you say. Just tell us it is time to race.

Well said

Board footera