You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2022 8:15 pm  #1

ENGINE DIAPERS IN 2022

HEADS UP:Xtreme Raceway Park Per Galen Smith, I30 Dragway Per Brian "Lump" Self, and Texas Motorplex are going to Require - - - "Engine Diapers" on all cars that run 6.50 e.t. and quicker in the 1/8th mileThis is effective at beginning of 2022 season - which means January for Xtreme Raceway Park, Februaryfor I-30 Dragway. Other tracks had implemented this a few years ago - - Little River Drag Strip was first to enforce it.I contacted Pro One Safety to see if we could get a group discount - -they responded that the material to build them wouldn't be available till probably mid season - so not much help there.Summit has some available that are approved by NHRA / IHRA - starting at $ 119.00- They come in two sizes 22" for small blocks, and 24" for big blocks - - plus there are some that have holes in them for motor mounts. I would suggest you recommend your Club/Team mates who run quicker than 6.50 to get theirs on order from Summit, Jegs, Competition Sales - or anywhere they can be found - - so we can all be in compliance first race out.Pass the word, lets get all our racers informed !

Bill Boon
Texas Trailer Man
10050 Jacksboro Hwy, Lakeside, Tx 76135
(817) 759-1950 Website www.texastrailerman.com

Board footera