You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2020 10:57 am  #1

October 25th Race Rescheduled to November 8th

Yesterday was a rough day.  Track had timing system issues first thing, then the weirdest clean up I've ever seen.  A muffler blew up and sprayed fiberglass all over the track.  Then it started misting during the first round of eliminations in Super Muscle.  Mother Nature won this one.

Race will pick up where we left off on the 8th of November.  No new entries will be accepted.  If you are unable to make it back, you will be given your bonus points for making the race if you qualify. 

I know there will be a few of you that cannot make it back on the 8th.  I apologize for the inconvenience, but the one thing we have no control over is the weather.

Keep your wristbands, they will be your way back in on the 8th.  The gate will also have a list of those that turned in tech cards, this will show if you were entered in more than one class.  Unfortunately the only way to get the spectators and pit crew back in will be to use their wristband.

If you were already eliminated and you are eligible for the Big Dog, you will not need to pay again on the 8th.  Just give them your wristband and let them know you are here for the Big Dog.  If you are eligible to run the Big Dog and did not make it yesterday (Oct 25th)  but can make it on November 8th, please get with me ASAP.  You will not be able to enter the races for the classes but you will be able to run the Big Dog.  

See everyone on November 8th at the Motorplex, gates at 8 AM!  

~Sarah
TMCCC President
(Ford Muscle Race Club)

Board footera