You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2019 6:46 am  #1

Team Mates and Team Support

What a day at the Xtreme Raceway Park TMCCC races Sunday. Want to thank all the Club Race Team Members for helping me out Sunday. In the 1/4 Finals of Electronics Class, during the burnout, I realized I had a serious motor issue - my opponent, Billy Key, red lit, and in order to not do more serious damage to my motor, I just idled through, and back to pits. I called my day done, and I was satisfied that I had Semi Final'd. But, Mike Bearce & a few other Race team members brought up the fact that I would need to "Stage the Car and take the Light" in order to get my Semi points. All the Team members rallied to my aide - they hooked a tow strap to my Dart, and Jimmy James Blackwell, with his pickup, pulled me to the staging lanes. All we intended to do was stage the car, and get my points for the Semi's - but God was also looking after me - and I drew the bye run - which meant I would be in the Finals. Jimmy pulled me up to the right lane, and all the Cowtown Mopars Team, and a few other racers, pushed me thru the burnout out box to the starting line, then thru the beams, and I was in the Finals. Mr. Jeff Nekuza, my opponent, was the Electronics Winner - and I was a gracious Runner Up. Thanks so much to all my Cowtown Mopars Race Team Buddies for insisting they would get me to the staging lanes to get my points !!

Bill Boon
Texas Trailer Man
10050 Jacksboro Hwy, Lakeside, Tx 76135
(817) 759-1950 Website www.texastrailerman.com

Board footera