You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2014 6:25 am  #1

Kennedale race cancelled

Just tallked to Cindi and race is cancelled. We will try and reschedule in the Fall. SORRY!!!!!!

See ya
MarkĀ 

6/08/2014 6:27 am  #2

Re: Kennedale race cancelled

Thank you sir

Chad Boren
514TorqueCentral
2017 Infiniti Q50 3.0T
2002 NBM Z28 M6

6/08/2014 6:36 am  #3

Thank you

6/08/2014 6:43 am  #4

thanks for keeping us updated

DFWLX Modern Mopar Car Club
Vice President of Member Services

6/08/2014 3:04 pm  #5

thanks mark the weatherman screwed up again it was suppossed to rain later on into sunday night its a hard job trying to predict the weather but i appreiciate your efforts in trying to get this race on. tmcc rules

6/08/2014 3:27 pm  #6

I'm hoping this race gets re-scheduled (again). However, could we consider another location that does not double book their schedule?
I think it affects the track's decision to cancel rather than accept a delay. They are running their afternoon program (again).

Maybe I'm just grouchy because the car is loaded and I didn't get to race (again)!

6/09/2014 6:44 am  #7

Does it always have to be Sundays? I think there's another one that's a Saturday night race somewhere??? Ya'll might see if TXR would go for a Saturday race...

6/09/2014 5:53 pm  #8

We will make every effort to reschedule the race in the Fall. I know Cindi wants to reschedule. As far as Texas Raceway canceling the program after us that's not going to happen. And adding another Saturday race we need to see how the June 21st race goes first. Thanks for your support!!   

Mark

Board footera