You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2014 7:49 pm  #1

ATTENTION!!!!! Another schedule change

The June 1st race at Kennedale will be moved to June 8th at Kennedale. There will be a no prep race there on May 31st and there is some concern that the track surface wouldn't be good because they remove some of the sticky before that race. Sorry for the delay.

See ya on June 8th
Mark 

5/20/2014 3:22 am  #2

Re: ATTENTION!!!!! Another schedule change

Thanx for the update mark. Slower guys like myself wouldnt be affected but I understand for the bigger faster boys. Good call

5/20/2014 5:00 pm  #3

Really... I joked with Summer about that but she brought up the point the first half of the track would be so covered with pimp juice that we'd all break our axles lol.
Dang too bad I will be going to the no prep and thinking of spending the night.

5/20/2014 5:10 pm  #4

Maybe we should do  a Sat night GTG out there to whatch all all the crazy.. lol
I know Boosted GT is running, few of the OK Street outlaw guys. bunch of the grudge racers..
prob a lot what normally would be 4-5 sec NT  cars.
They are having True Street, Big tire and little tire. all no prep but you can pimp up the line and burnout lenth of track

https://www.facebook.com/events/657159894330760/

5/28/2014 6:38 am  #5

That will be a wild night for sure! Make sure you have plenty of video.

6/02/2014 10:48 am  #6

Oh I got it.
In hindsight we should have done sunday, althogh I would have been too tired to race,
the track sat was pretty unreal.. can't belive I forgot to get a photo of 2 foot long whiskers from tires to track.. little somethin somethin in that vht juice sure do make it sticky lol.
Track held those cars fantastic.

Board footera