You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2013 7:45 pm  #1

TMCCC Banquet

The banquet is finalized and scheduled for  Saturday November 9th 6pm in the Champions Club at the Motorplex in Ennis. Everything will be just like last year except the price will be $10 a person and the chicken served will be grilled instead of white substance.  Robert will have the forms for the banquet at Redline Raceway. See ya there
Very important to make reservations before Nov 2nd so we know how many to prepare food for. Thanks
Mark

Last edited by markbuchanan (10/12/2013 7:56 pm)

10/12/2013 7:29 pm  #2

Re: TMCCC Banquet

I hope you all noticed the reduced price to $10 a person for the banquet. I want to encourage everyone to attend  this year. There will be some minor changes that I hope you will like. Robert and Bill will have the forms the banquet at the next 2 races. Also you can mail them to me checks payable to TMCCC. Hope to see you there.
Mark Buchanan
703 Rock Creek Drive
Oak Leaf, Texas 75154-3953
Very important to make reservations before Nov 2nd so we know how many to prepare food for. Thanks

Last edited by markbuchanan (10/12/2013 7:57 pm)

11/02/2013 5:18 pm  #3

Hi Mark, I did not get a chance to sign up at the last race. Name is John Glover and have 2 attending. Check is in the mail first thing Monday.

11/02/2013 7:11 pm  #4

Ok John I have you on the list. Thanks

Is there anyone else that would still like to join us at the banquet? 

Doors will open at 6:00 but we will not get start serving til closer to 7:00.

See ya there
Mark

11/04/2013 5:51 pm  #5

Hey Mark,

How is parking gonna be and where at the track? Is the handicapped parking gonna be up against the fence where the track employees park or???

11/06/2013 6:25 pm  #6

doorslammer440p wrote:

Hey Mark,

How is parking gonna be and where at the track? Is the handicapped parking gonna be up against the fence where the track employees park or???

Well Jeff since no one else will answer you I will try to give you an answer.  The parking in pretty good and if someone is handicapped you would be able to drive right up  to the door let them out and then go park. It is really a nice place just on the other side of the staging lanes. Have a good time.

Board footera