You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2011 5:07 pm  #1

NTMC Kicks A$$ @ 6.60 Race

3 of us were there, I qualified #9 with a 6.6185, Curtis Horne qualified #11 and Dave Etheridge @ #15.  The field was tight. I went out first round with a red light. .0493 (.500 pro tree) which really sux, since I was cutting .509 and .518 lights in qualifying. Long story short, came down to the semi's and Curtis and Dave "squared off" (unfortunately) but Curtis prevailed.  Final round...Curtis cut an awesome light (.519 I think) and ran it out the back door to a 6.60 to take the win!

The best part being (besides our guys kickin butt), both "Top Dogs" in the 6.60 class were knocked out. Congrats to both of my buds and to let everyone know, there are some new sheriffs in town in the Pro 6.60 Racing. )

1968 Mustang
427 SBF, Art Carr C4, 4.11 rear
UCC 5500 Stall
6.38 @ 105

5/31/2011 8:40 am  #2

Re: NTMC Kicks A$$ @ 6.60 Race

Great job guys!  Where was the race at?   
Maybe you guys can take the local boys money Saturday night at Ardmore.  Pays good money to win.
Looking at their web-site,the same guy wins almost every time-drives either a silver or red El-Camino-not sure if he has 2 cars or painted it-different color in different winner's photos on the Ardmore website.  Runs about 6.60's.
Good Luck Saturday--see ya Sunday.
Go NTMC!

5/31/2011 8:59 am  #3

Re: NTMC Kicks A$$ @ 6.60 Race

Thanks Jim, Tyler and I had a great time at Redline taking the money. It was good to get the win. Since Tyler is graduating this weekend we will not make it to Ardmore on Sat night, however we look forward to seeing everyone on Sun morning.

See you at the track!!!

Board footera