You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2011 9:30 am  #1

Texas Old Cars Newspaper

Just to let you guys know about a newspaper my brother and I are starting up called Texas Old Cars. It will be published monthly and is about the clubs in the area, their shows and activities and we will feature a club and one of it's members in each issue. We will have a web site up real soon... www.texasoldcars.com .... and it, along with the newspaper, will have a page with a list of the local clubs.

To make this all happen, we have to sell advertising!! (No, there is no charge for club listings) If you own a business that you would like to get the word out to other clubs and members, just drop me a line at advertise@texasoldcars.com and I can email you a sample sheet and ad order sheet with ad sizes and prices. I guarantee this is about the cheapest and best way to advertise to the people with similar interests!

The paper will also have how to articles, information about new products, classified ads, car show listings, swap meet schedule .... anything we can find of interest for old car buffs!

Have someone from your club send me basic info (club name, president, contact info and web address) and I will get it in our listings. Send that info to  advertise@texasoldcars.com also. We are targeting July 1 as out first issue to coincide with the Ft. Worth Motorama July 1-2-3.

Each issue will come out on the first of the month and article/advertising deadline is the 15th of the month.

Send me your stuff!!!

It isn't just about the cars, it's about the people that own the cars too!

Mike Miller

Last edited by greybeard360 (5/01/2011 9:30 am)

_________________________________________________________________________________
Webmaster for: TMCCC, Ronnie Sox, Butch Leal

5/06/2011 5:03 pm  #2

Re: Texas Old Cars Newspaper

say man hook a brother up...you know me!!!

Board footera